Thursday, May 8, 2008

My hubbykins




So, I wanted to post something about my AWESOME husband! I found a cute little husband survey and I thought that would be a cute way to tell about him. First, though, let me just tell you that he is the coolest! Yesterday, I wanted a bin to put my piano books in instead of an ugly tupperware container! So, I asked if he might be able to make one and he goes out and whips out the most awesome bin (made out of my cool barnwood I aquired) in an hour! How cool is that?! I didn't have to go spend any money because my hubby rocks and builds cool stuff for me all the time! I love him and as you can see Carter enjoyed sitting in the bin =)





What is his name: Justin John


How long have you been married: 4 amazing years that keep getting better!


How old is he? He'll be 27 next week! Ha ha, he hates getting closer to 30!

Who eats more? Sometimes I swear I do, but he definately eats FASTER! I'm into my #3 bite and he's over there licking his plate ready for seconds! Crazy!

Who said I love you first? I did and he didn't say it back right away. Kinda sucky, but I just said what I felt and he soon realized how awesome I was =)

Who is taller? Justin hands down! I love wearing heels and still fitting under his chin!

Who sings better? Justin has a really good voice that he won't admit he has! I am just able to stay on key!

Who is smarter? Justin is more "street smart" and I am more "book smart"

Whose temper is worse? Mine for sure, once a month, sorry babe!

Who does the laundry? I do it more, but Justin also picthes in, he just refuses to fold. In fact, he would just pile them all on our bed and sleep on them, literally!

Who does the dishes? I do...Justin's good at soaking dishes =) Ha ha

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're standing at the foot, Justin does. I'm closer to the door to get up with babies!

Who cooks dinner? I do, Justin is so helpless when it comes to making food. Except for a yummy chicken dish he's made once!

Who drives when you are together? Justin does unless he's exhausted on a trip. I entertain Carter

Who is more stubborn? We are both very stubborn, but luckily we both let stuff roll off our backs too, so we get over stuff quickly!

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? 50/50...we take turns being first! I usually have to explain why I'm upset, though, and then he's quick to apologize. Crazy boys!

Whose parents do you see the most? Pretty equal, but we usually see his mom more frequently throughout the week for dinner and stuff!

Who has more friends? I do...Justin doesn't care about having friends. He says he's happy with his brothers =)

Who has more siblings? Actually, we have the same counting my half brothers and sister! 5 siblings each!

Who wears the pants in the family? We each have a pant leg! We're exactly the same leadership-wise. We both have a hard time making decisions sometimes, but usually when one is wishy-washy, it pushes the other to be more opinionated!


I love my husband! He's the BEST!!!

4 comments:

Amber Joy said...

You guys are just too dang cute. Your marriage is a wonderful example :)

Bree said...

That is cool that he will do things like that for you... I have to bribe by husband to do that kind of stuff for me! (;

Blissful & Domestic said...

We love Justin and two more weeks baby I am so excited!!!!!

Becky said...

you guys are the best. I don't know a cuter couple! Love it. Call us sometime, sheesh been forever already since we had a play date....now she really can play!