Thursday, July 3, 2008

June Birthdays

Well, June seems full of birthdays around here, but really there's only two! Ha ha...My brother, Robert's is on the 20th and then Justin's brother, Shane's is on the 24th! So, we'll start with Robert's since his is first! Grandma Bert came into town this year, which we were so happy about because she hasn't come out here since my baby shower and she hasn't seen Carter since he was 2 months old! So, we were way excited and she's always popular with the little ones, which held true with Carter because he loved her! We started out Robert's birthday with going to Gilcrease Orchards in the morning, but I didn't have a charged battery yet from Father's Day, so I don't have any pictures, unfortunately! But later that evening, we went to Angel Park Golf Course in Summerlin to do their putting greens there! It was a lot of fun because the sweltering heat died down pretty quick. Plus, there were a TON of little bunnies all over the course and Carter had a blast chasing them all around the bushes and such. I was too busy chasing him and hopping fences after him to take any pictures of the bunnies, though. It was a great time! Afterwards, we of course went back to my parents for cake and ice cream and present opening. Enjoy the pictures from that...oh, and can I just say I am totally addicted to the digital scrapbooking thing? It is the best for showing off lots of pictures instead of having a slideshow or big string of pictures...okay, I'm off my soapbox now!


The next birthday was that following Tuesday, Shane's 25th birthday! He's a quarter of a century old! So, Andrea had us all over for cake and ice cream, after which Carter had a good time wrestling and playing together. Check out the awesome video of the "baby wrestling." It's quite hilarious...Okay, that will have to come later after I downsize it since it's too big right now.


1 comment:

Bree said...

Yes, you can use that picture!(: I'm glad you liked it, it was sooo much fun to make!!! We are still in this house, I don't even know what we are doing or where we are going. I've been meaning to call your mom to let her know to hold off until I find something out. I've just been really stressed and crazy busy. I'll let you know when I find out! (: ttyl