Carter has taken up singing lately and I absolutely love it! He knows the words to a few songs:
1. Elmo's World: "La la la la, la la la la, Elmo's World."
2. Life Is A Highway by Chris Ledoux (Just the chorus)
3. Pocket Full of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield. He sings all the parts that say "Whoa" or "No"
4. He sings all the songs on Dora and Diego like the map and backpack song
5. He also sings the "Hot Dog" song at the end of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
And then he makes up his own songs all the time and copies what we're singing. It is so cute that he's singing now. This video was taken because the night before he had asked for an apple ("Bapple") right before bed and we told him he could have one in the morning. well, first thing he asked for an apple, and I told him he could have one after his diaper change. So all this his diaper change he was singing, "I want an apple."