Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My friend...


Okay, so I've been meaning to do this because the picture you just witnessed is truly amazing, isn't it? I don't know what I would do without my mascara and Bare Minerals. I'd look like Exhibit A, that's what...My sister-in-law did not believe that I would post this horrendous picture of myself, but I just have to show an example of what my makeup and flat iron do for me every morning! Justin's twin brother says girls trick guys with makeup. And hey, it's kinda true. I am not wearing eye liner in the first picture either. It's a trick my ugly eyelashes play on you. They truly are not good eyelashes either...they are dark at the roots and light at the tips AND they are so stick straight, they pretty much point down rather than curl up. So, good thing after letting my hair dry overnight, I have these lovely tools to make myself look presentable after a quick 30 minute ritual in the morning! Yay makeup (and a special shout out to my flat iron)!!!

1 comment:

Blissful & Domestic said...

so what ever your before was not ugly and seriously if you had been smiling in the first one you would have looked perfect, but I am amazed you are brave for posting your pretty before and after