Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A mother to love and honor...

So, this past weekend was my mom's birthday and I need to just say I am so thankful for my mom. I can talk to her about anything and she always listens with so much understanding. I don't know what I'd do without her! She is the strongest woman and did such an amazing job with us two girls growing up. Even though she was single for a good portion of my younger years, I never felt like she wasn't around. She always made sure she picked us up from school and we went with her to work. I'm so grateful for the experiences she gave me when I was younger with horses and everything else! I turned out a lot like her and I am very proud of that! So, anyway, here's pictures of the birthday party to honor this amazing woman in our lives!


4 comments:

Blissful & Domestic said...

Carter is getting so big and I love how proud he was in the second video when he made his card pile. So cute I can't wait till we are there to see our cute nephew and all his wonderfulness :> Oh Happy Birthday to Joan!

Amber Joy said...

I loved watching the videos. You have such a great family. Your mom is amazing. I've always admired her all growing up. She has wonderful children and grandchildren. Her and Don are a great example. Please send her my love.

Cassidy said...

It is good to here from you haven't seen you in a while. Sounds like you are doing well.I can't believe how big your boy is getting. Congrats on your business your stuff is way cool- do you mind if I add that link to my paper craft blog?

Lindz said...

Don't you just love moms. I loved the videos!!