Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter in California...

This past Wednesday night, Carter and I, my mom and Robert and Nicole and Hayden all packed up to drive to Canyon Country, CA to see my Grandma and Grandpa! We were all so happy to see them...Grandma even boiled some eggs for the kids to look for, which was so sweet of her! My Grandpa sat in his wheelchair and sat with us while we played a game of Scrabble. We were talking about how he used to do Donald Duck impressions when we were little and before we knew it, he started to do a Donald Duck impression for us! We were all so amazed and cracking up at his still, very talented impression! I'm so happy I had an opportunity to capture this on video to share this special moment with all our family that couldn't be there! I hope you enjoy all the pictures and videod from this great trip!


Here is a funny video of the boys playing with the hose outside!

Here is the awesome video of Grandpa Kirkham's Donald Duck impression!


2 comments:

Fun and Festive said...

Thank you for capturing a priceless video. It's great to see my dad. Love, Aunt Debbie

Blissful & Domestic said...

I loved those videos and the donald duck impression was so precious!