I am starting to do this, idea came via my cute sister-in-law, Danielle! Confess and join in on the fun and hear what awesome stuff all your friends are not doing =)
1. For starters, I never would bribe my sick son, who refused to eat anything all day, with a spoonful of sugar to take his medicine. What kind of mom would I be if I let that be his only nutrition for the day?
2. I absolutely would never use a wet wipe to scrub poop off a super cute outfit so my baby could keep wearing said outfit...I mean, who would do that. That would be totally gross!
3. I would never let my son go outside with nothing but underwear and cowboy boots on, just so I didn't have to go through the hassle of dressing him to get something from the car.
4. I also would never let my child waste soap by squirting it straight down the drain, just so he would be entertained while I mopped the floor. That is totally wasteful and ridiculous!
5. Lastly, if my child ever peed on their favorite blanket in the middle of the night, I would never, ever just flip it around to the other side until morning just so I didn't have to console a hysterical child at 1am. Who would do that? That would be disgusting!