Monday, August 17, 2009

Crazy Kids

Carter has been falling asleep in random places lately. I guess that's what happens when you don't take naps anymore...ha ha. I have a few funny stories/conversations to share about our little guy!

Walking down to the mailbox, he looks up at Kelsie and says, "She looks like a little Mexican."
Me: "What?! Why do you say that?"
Carter: "Because her mouth goes like this..."
(Don't ask me where he came up with this one...we've never said anything like that, I swear!)

Carter came in to me the other day half crying and when I asked him what happened, "I put soap in my eye!"
Me: "Why did you put soap in your eye?"
Carter: "Betuz it will make my eye stronger so me turn into the Hulk."

Kelsie was pooping and Carter said, "Eewww! That is so gross when she poops!" So I replied, "Is it gross when you poop?" And he said, "No, it's cool when I poop."
He's also asked me if I'm going to put her in time out for continuing to poop in her diaper.

Carter was licking his finger and wiping him and Kelsie's faces while we were getting into the car and I said, "What are you doing?" Carter said, "Trying to get the sunshine off our faces."


This picture is taken at 10pm...yep, our little Miss decides to not go to sleep some nights. She's getting a little better. But, hey, once she's asleep, she's awesome! She slept for 10 hours on Saturday! Yay me!

2 comments:

Amber Joy said...

Carter says the cutest things. They really make me smile. Thanks for sharing.

Blissful & Domestic said...

I love Kelsie's face in the last one. and I was so glad you put that intro on the picture of you climbing the tree. aren't you glad I took it? You are like a wilderness mommy doing that :> and hey I haven't used my car since Sunday isn't that awesome! One advantage to staying home and going for long walks/runs:>