Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wonderful life!

Here are some new videos and pictures from this past week! Carter is talking so good, I can't believe it. You'll hear a few of his words in the videos and hopefully we're not the only ones that can understand him! He had his first piece of chocolate the other day and it was so cute! He loved it and wanted more! But we don't need another choc-o-holic in this family, so he didn't get more...ha ha! He cracks me up because he says "Spiderman" all the time, but if you ask him to repeat it back, he makes up some other syllables like, "Be-bop" and starts laughing...he's such a little crazy with the best personality (not that I'm partial!)...he always gives us hugs and kisses and doesn't really hit anymore even! The next thing we're working on is him saying, "Mine!"...that ones a tough one because it's not like you can say, "No, it's not yours." I just want to teach him to talk nice too, but I think he's a little too young to understand that concept completely. I guess as long as he still shares, I'll just ignore that annoying little outburst for now...sigh...
Justin is going on a boy scout campout tomorrow night and I won't even get to see him all day because he has to go straight from work =P So, that totally sucks, but at least I have my mom and sissy coming over for scrapbooking, girly movies and chocolate eating! Ha ha...anyway, enjoy the pics and videos!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here's our cute little guy having a blast at the park!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Carter didn't want to get out of the bath tonight. He was hiding behind the curtain and thought it was the most hilarious thing!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: