Friday, February 29, 2008

My vice...Reality TV

bachelor This is so sad to admit, but I just got really excited to find my reality shows are coming back on!!! I am so addicted to The Bachelor...I really don't know why. I pretty much love all reality TV. Even if I know it's the most rediculous show ever...still, something pulls me in. And then Justin stays up to watch them with me only to repeatedly remind me how stupid these shows are. He always asks me, "Why do you watch these dumb shows?" But, mind you, he is staying up to watch them too half the time, albeit vocally bashing the show through the whole hour. I love The Hills, The Bachelor, Millionaire Matchmaker, Real Housewives of Orange County... So, all I have to say is, "I love you reality TV! Even if you do make me dumber by watching you! I'm glad new seasons are starting where I can watch more crazy people that...yikes...are real live people that live across this wacky and wonderful country!" I'm glad my trailer trash sister, Danielle, shares in this horrible addiction =) Ha ha...I lub you!

4 comments:

Blissful & Domestic said...

Yeah for reality shows! I am glad that you love them like your sister who yells in KFC drive thrus :> ha ha

Melody's Voice said...

I am right there with you. I pretty much watch all those shows too!!! I am super excited they are all coming back too!!!

Lindz said...

I am so glad you can admit that. I guess I am scared to let people know how really addicted I am. I really love the hills, project runway, top chef, big brother. Yes, there are so many. I love it.

Nickell said...

That's funny cause Aaron does the same thing that Justin does...he cheered last season of the bachelor when he didn't choose either of the girls. I have to say I don't share the addiction, but I do divulge every once in a while....