Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tag you're it!

Okeedokee! So I was tagged by my good friend, Whitney Odom! Read ahead, and it will explain. A.)The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B.)Each player answers the questions about themselves. C.) At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago: Ten years ago I was 13 years old...I was probably roller blading around our neighborhood with my friend, Lindsay, or riding my horse, Buddah!
2. 5 things on my to-do list today: Well, today is over, but tomorrow I will be mailing stuff at the post office I sold on ebay, making cookies for Justin to take on his campout, folding laundry, playing with Carter, and scrapbooking at night!
3. What snacks do I enjoy: Gummy orange slices, triscuits with cheese, salsa with cream cheese and chips, and cream cheese rolled up in ham...YUM!
4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire: I would buy our dream home and our family ones right next to us, pay off our car, go on a looong vacation, and go shopping...probably still at Target!
5. 3 bad habits: Not hanging my shirts back up after I try them on, procrastination is my WORST one, and not scooping the litterbox as often as I should
6. 5 places I've lived: Apple Valley, CA; Big Bear Lake, CA; Crestline, CA; Hollywood, CA; Las Vegas, NV
7. 5 jobs I've had: Tanning Salon, Hot Dog On A Stick, Baskin Robbins, American Eagle, Secretary
8. 5 thing people don't know about me: Hmmm...I'm a pretty open person, but here's some that might be new! I google my name and family member's names once a month or more, I will never be able to wear a 2-piece again...so much for losing all the baby weight...the extra skin is still there! I never workout...I have good intentions in my head, but I never seem to get around to it. When I'm actually mad, I tend to be really nice and people don't know I'm mad, but then when I'm telling a story, people will think I'm mad about something when I'm really not...I guess I'm dramatic when I talk? My dream vacation is going on a cattle drive at a dude ranch!
Ok, so I am now going to tag Danielle, Andrea, Melissa, Amber and Melody!

No comments: