Monday, February 8, 2010

My favorite little people

Our little princess is 8 months old now! We just can't believe how big she's getting! She loves yelling, climbing over things, and trying to keep up with her brother! She is such a cute and funny baby. She started pulling to stand and trying to climb on the couch just before the 8 month mark and loves man-handling all our push around toys. She doesn't quite have the walking motion down yet, but she does push things around and slowly walks with them. She also plays peek-a-boo and will put her arms in the air when you say, "Ta Da!" She also does this thing with her face where she scrunches her face and breathes really fast in and out of her nose. It is pretty funny and we just love it!
Here is my little helper, Mr. Carter Super-Sonic-Bad-Guy-Blaster! (Yes, he still calls himself this). He loves helping with dishes, scrubbing toilets, making sure Kelsie doesn't have anything she's not supposed to, and trying to make us laugh! The other day he made me some "soup" in his kitchen and after I "tried" a bite, he said, "You know what it has in it? Boogers and toilet water." He seriously is hilarious. He talks like such an adult all the time too and his new phrase is, "Sure is!" He cracks me up and just flat brightens my days =)

3 comments:

Bree said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They grow up way to fast dont they?!?
Anyway, the reason they wouldn't let me go down the hill on the bike was I'm prego and Owen put it on the paper work they made us fill out! LAME!!! ):

Sheri said...

Glad I found you on here. Hope you don't mind. Your kids are the cutest. I wish my boy wanted to clean dishes,lol!

Fun and Festive said...

It's great to see how happy you and your family are. You kids are so cute! Hope we have the opportunity to see you all soon!