Friday, March 20, 2009

Mom's Birthday

This is posted so late, but on March 2nd we got to celebrate my beautiful mother's birthday! I am so grateful to have an awesome mom like her. She's definately one-in-a-million lady. Carter just adores his "Grandma Gill" and begs me to drop him off at her house. Every time we take him over there he yells, "Thank you for taking me to Grandma Gill's!" And then he not so subtly tells me to leave. Well, we can't blame the guy, she's a loveable lady and we don't know where we'd be without her! Happy late birthday again, Mom! Here's some pictures:

I was in charge of the yummy cheesecake and Robert made the whole dinner of lasagna!


My handsome guys

I love this man...he's the best!!!


Hayden, Mom, and Nicole



My mom with her pretty sign I made...did I mention I'm addicted to Mod Podge now?

No comments: