Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day

So, with our house starting to look cute and stuff, I hosted a Valentine's Day party for the little ones over here on Friday! We had stuff out to make cards/Valentine's, which Carter was loving making cards for everyone. And then I made heart-shaped grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch, which I forgot to take a picture of, but they were super cute! And then after lunch, we had the kiddos paint Valentine's Day shirts for themselves. Carter proudly sported his on Valentine's Day, pictured above. I think everyone had lots of fun, and I'm glad I got to host something again, since it's one of my favorite things to do! Here's some pictures from the party:

Carter was so excited before everyone arrived, he couldn't sit still and kept asking, "When are all my friends coming over?"

My friend, Rashelle, who brought two of her cute kiddos, Jace and Mia



Me, Becky, and Danielle

1 comment:

Wagasky Family said...

Thanks for hosting the little party Holly! We had so much fun. Your new house is great...you guys have made it a beautiful home.

We love ya!
Andrea (Makenze & Shane too)