Thursday, March 3, 2011

And then there were 3...

And by three, I am referring to 3 children because that's how many we'll have come July! We are expecting a new baby boy to join our family July 12 and we can't wait! I've waited a while to post it because it hasn't been the "perfect" pregnancy as far as worries go, but our little guy seems to be a trooper in there and will hang on through whatever further ailments arise! My placenta is apparently not growing quite right at the moment, something called a circumvallate placenta, but I get more ultrasounds because of it. Feel free to read about it here if you're curious. But my doctor presented it to me as more of a theoretical concern right now than something we need to be too worried about, so I am having faith everything will turn out 100% fine for our little man. Carter can't wait to have a little brother and I don't think Kelsie quite grasps the idea. She looks at me like I'm crazy when I tell her there's a baby in my tummy. Ha ha...So, YAY for our happy growing family. Pictures will come soon, I just have been pretty lazy about loading them on our computer lately. Those large memory cards for the camera tend to do that I guess!

No comments: